Diocesan Metropolitan's Schedule for August 2019
August 2019 Tentative Schedule of His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos, Metropolitan of the Northeast American Diocese
August 4th to 9th
- Meeting of the Holy Synod at Catholicate Palace, Devalokam
- Divine Liturgy at St. Mary's Orthodox Cathedral of Pazhanji, Kerala, India
- Diocesan Council Teleconference
- Metropolitan's Birthday
- Feast of the Shunoyo of Saint Mary
- 26th Anniversary of Consecration as Metropolitan
- Divine Liturgy at St. Kuriakose Orthodox Church of Arunoottimangalam, Kerala, India
August 23rd to 25th
- Annual GROW Conference at Holy Transfiguration Retreat Center
- Open Hours at the Chancery
August 28th to September 5th
- Accompanying His Holiness Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Paulose II, Catholicos of the East to Russia, on a Fraternal Visit to His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.