Diocesan Metropolitan's Schedule for November 2019
November 2019 Tentative Schedule of His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos, Metropolitan of the Northeast American Diocese
October 27th to November 6th
- WCC Search Committee Meetings in Athens, Greece
November 7th to 8th
- Board of Trustees Meeting at St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- Annual Parish Visit to St. Thomas Orthodox Church of Yonkers, New York
- Family Night of St. Mary's Orthodox Church of Bronx, New York
November 11th to 12th
- Meetings at Holy Transfiguration Retreat Center
- Lecture at St. Tikhon's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- Diocesan Council Teleconference
- Diocesan FOCUS Conference at St. Stephen's Orthodox Church of Midland Park, New Jersey
- Annual Parish Visit to St. Mary's Orthodox Church of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
November 18th to 27th
- World Council of Churches Executive Committee Meeting in Geneva
- Annual MGOCSM Thanksgiving Conference at St. Stephen's Orthodox Church of Midland Park, New Jersey
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email email@example.com.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.