Early Registration deadline has been extended to July 3, 2012.
The 2012 Family and Youth Conference will be held on Wednesday, July 11 to Saturday, July 14, 2012 in Honor's Haven Resort and Spa. The conference keynote speaker is Mrs. Elizabeth Joy (Past Executive Secretary - Mission Education of Council for World Mission). The conference theme is Witnessing Orthodoxy in the 21st century.
- Dates: July 11 - July 14, 2012
- Location: Honor's Haven Resort and Spa, 1195 Arrowhead Road, Ellenville, NY 12428
- Registration: Online registration
- Check us out on Facebook
Why Should you Attend?
- Benefit from a world-class religious instruction?
- Quench your curiosity about the Orthodox faith?
- Gain fellowship with others through interactive sessions by participating in adult and youth activities?
- Strengthen relationships among family members and friends
Family and Youth Conference
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.