2013 Passion Week Schedule of St. Gregorios Orthodox Church Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
St. Gregorios Orthodox Church 151 Lakeshore Road West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada hosting special Holy Week Programs from Saturday March 24 through Sunday March 31. The chief celebrant for this year's Passion Week is His Grace Dr. Yuhanon Mor Meletius, Metropolitan of the of Trichur diocese. We invite everybody to join us and receive blessings.
For complete information, please click here.
Please see the schedule below:
Palm Sunday, March 24
- 1:00 PM - Matins, 3rd, 6th, & 9th Hours, followed by Divine Liturgy
Annunciation to St. Mary March 25
- 5:00 PM - Vespers & Compline, followed by Divine Liturgy
Vadedalmeeno March 25
- 7:30 PM - Order of the Entrance into Heaven Ceremony
Holy Tuesday, March 26
- 7:30 PM - Vespers & Compline, followed by Devotional Address by His Grace Dr. Yuhanon Mor Meletius
Holy Wednesday, March 27 (Pesaho)
- 7:30 PM - Vespers & Compline, followed by Divine Liturgy
Holy Thursday, March 28
- 7:30 PM - Rite of Feet Washing by His Grace Dr. Yuhanon Mor Meletius
Good Friday, March 29
- 8:30 AM - Matins, 3rd, 6th, & 9th Hours, followed by Adoration of the Cross
Holy Saturday, March 30
- 8:30 AM - Matins, 3rd, 6th, & 9th Hours, followed by Divine Liturgy
- 6:30 PM - Vespers & Compline, followed by Devotional Address
Kymtho, March 30
- 7:00 PM - Vespers & Compline, followed by Announcement of the Resurrection
- 7:30 PM - Divine Liturgy, followed by Kymtho Service
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email email@example.com.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.