Feast Day Celebrations at St. Mary's Orthodox Church of Bronx, New York
The annual Ettu Nompu Perunal (Nativity of the Theotokos) will be commemorated from Sunday, August 29-Sunday, September 5, 2010 at St. Mary’s Orthodox Church of India, Bronx, New York. The Perunal celebrations will be inaugurated by Northeast American Diocese Metropolitan, His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas on Sunday, August 29th with the celebration of the Holy Qurbana, Intercessory Prayers and the Anniversary of the Spiritual Organizations.
Monday, August 30-Saturday, September 4, Holy Qurbana will be celebrated followed by meditation, noon prayer and lunch. Evening prayers will commence at 6:00 pm followed by Devotional songs and Devotional address. On Sunday, September 5, Holy Mooninmel Qurbana will be celebrated followed by Intercessory Prayers, Kaimuth and lunch.
This year’s Chief Guests and Main Speakers are:
- His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas, Northeast American Diocese Metropolitan
- Rev. Fr. Mohan Joseph (Vicar, Mar Elia Cathedral, Kottayam)
- Rev. Fr. Jobson Kottapurathu (Vicar, St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Fishkill, NY)
- Rev. Fr. Shibu Daniel (St. Thomas Orthodox Church, Dover, NJ)
- Rev. Dr. K.K. Kuriakose (Vicar, St. George Orthodox Church, Dumont, NJ)
- Rev. Fr. Ninan T Easo (Vicar, St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Parkhill, NY)
- Rev. Fr. Paul Cherian
- Rev. Dn. Philip Mathew
Please click here for flyer.
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.